INTEGRACION Y DISTRIBUCION COSMETICA S.L., hereinafter the “company” is permitted to collect and handle the data of its website users as well as of other interested parties, having obtained these by a variety of means such as:
- Web based forms
- Electronic mail
- Telephone contact
- Paper forms
- Postal mail
- Public access sources (newspapers and official bulletins, forms of communication etc).
The handling of data collected by means of the above sources is carried out according to the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 on General Data Protection, Organic Law 3/2018 on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantees of Digital Rights and other regulations currently in force in respect of this.
Who is the party responsible for Data Handling?
|IDENTITY:||INTEGRACION Y DISTRIBUCION COSMETICA S.L.
|FINANCIAL ID NUMBER/CODE:||B73198400
|ADDRESS:||POL. IND. SAPRELORCA NAVE 4 PARC. A-18, 30817 LORCA (MURCIA), SPAIN
What is the reason for handling your personal data?
At the company we handle the data of interested parties in order to manage and develop our communications (contact with users, answering enquiries, commercial promotions, sending out bulletins, managing profiles of the company on social networks, etc.) as well as to responding to requests for services.
The remainder of the handling that we can carry out relates to the normal activity of the company and to management-related activities, using the data for purposes of internal administration, commercial and financial management, human resources, communications with interested parties and any other purpose arising from fulfilment of the corporate objectives and articles of association of the company.
Based on the information provided we can create a commercial profile in order to improve your experience as a user and to personalise offers and notifications which we consider would be of interest. No automated individualised decisions are made based on that profile.
If the purpose of contact with the company and sending personal information is for the purposes of seeking employment (curriculum vitae, etc.) the data is handled in order to evaluate you as a possible candidate and to process offers of employment. If the data provided is of interest to the company, this is used to create a profile and it will be stored in Human Resources files.
What type of data do we handle?
As well as the different methods of obtaining data and the different purposes, the types of data that we can handle in our information system, based on the profile of the interested party (client, provider, employee) are:
- Identifying data, images and contact details
- Identifying codes or keys
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Personal and professional data
- Academic and curriculum data
- Financial and insurance data
- Financial and non-financial data relating to salary and other employment-related information
- Other data and information necessary for or related to the development of the company’s activities or services.
How long do we keep your data?
The company retains your personal data as long as our relationship with you is in existence, whether as a client or another type of interested party, unless you request your data to be suppressed or there is some legal provision or requirement related to its retention.
When the data ceases to be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it shall be erased, ensuring your confidentiality.
In cases where data is provided for purposes of employment search, if this is not of interest for the company it shall be deleted immediately, ensuring your confidentiality.
What is the legal position with regard to handling of your data?
The legal basis for handling of data can be due to the execution of a commercial or employment contract in connection with the interested party.
Another legal basis for handling your data is the informed consent for a different type of handling, for example, a web site contact, registration for activities being carried out by the company, creation of company profiles on social networks and any other handling which requires collection of your personal data, for which you as the interested party are required to provide your clear approval.
Where is your data sent?
The data of interested parties shall not be sent to any third party, except for a) ancillary services, authorised handling or other third parties necessary for the adequate provision of goods or services; b) competent public authorities exercising their functions; c) other legitimate interested parties and legally authorised third parties.
What are your rights with regard to facilitating and/or handling your data?
As an interested party you are, at any time, permitted to exercise any of the following rights, with regard to data protection:
- Access to the interested party’s personal data to confirm whether data related to them is being handled or not and to obtain more information about this handling.
- Rectification or suppression of the interested party’s personal data when, among other things, they are inexact or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Restrict handling of the interested party’s personal data in specific circumstances, in which case they will only be retained for purposes of processing or defending complaints, for protecting rights of other individuals or for reasons of public interest.
- Receive relevant personal data which has previously been provided and in a structured format when possible. (Portability of data)
- Oppose handling of personal data in specific circumstances and for reasons related to the interested party’s specific situation. The company shall cease to handle the interested party’s data unless there are overriding legitimate reasons or in order to process or defend possible complaints.
- Revoke consent, which may involve suspending or terminating the business relationship or existing contract if there is one, notwithstanding the handling carried out prior to the withdrawal of the consent.
For exercising the above rights please contact us at the email address: email@example.com or write via post to: POL. IND. SAPRELORCA NAVE 4 PARC. A-18, 30817 LORCA (MURCIA), SPAIN.
You may also write to the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) to find out more about your rights or request the protection of these by the regulatory authority.
The company adopts in its IT systems the technical and organisational means necessary to guarantee an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity and accessibility with regard to the information we handle.
However, to the extent permitted by legislation, we will not assume any responsibility for damage or loss from alterations made by third parties to our IT systems. Any complaint relating to security will immediately be communicated to the competent authority and/or state forces or entities.
Sending communications or information
Our policy on sending information via electronic means (email, instant messaging, etc.) is limited to sending communications which we regard as of interest to our users and other interested parties in relation to the functions and the activities of the company or that which you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we provide you with the opportunity to exercise your right to cancellation and unsubscribe from receiving these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Heading III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.