- PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.lightirridiance.com, which puts at your disposal the body responsible for the website whose identifying details are as follows:
|NAME:||INTEGRACION Y DISTRIBUCION COSMETICA S.R.L.|
|FINANCIAL ID NUMBER/CODE:||B73198400|
|REGISTRATION DETAILS:||Inscribed in the Commercial Register of MURCIA, Volume 1909, Folio 130, Section 8, Page MU-43157.|
|ADDRESS:||POL. IND. SAPRELORCA NAVE 4 PARC. A-18, 30817 LORCA (MURCIA), SPAIN|
Hereinafter referred to as the “company”.
Navigation of the company website attributes the condition of user and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each one of the provisions of this legal notice, which may be modified.
The user is obliged to make correct use of the website, in accordance with the law, with good faith, public order, use of the traffic and the present legal notice. The user shall be responsible to the company or to third parties for any damage or loss they may cause as a consequence of failure to comply with this obligation.
- CONDITIONS OF USE AND ACCESS
The website and its services are free to access. However, the company applies conditions to the use of some of the services offered on its website via prior compliance with the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and up to date nature of all information it provides to the company and will be solely responsible for any information it provides which is inexact or false.
The user expressly undertakes to make adequate use of the content and services of the company and not to use these to, among other things:
- Disseminate content which is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, promotes terrorism or which is in general contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce to the network any IT viruses or carry out actions which are likely to alter, distort, interrupt or in general damage electronic documents, data or hardware or software systems of the company or of third parties; as well as impede access to other users of the website and its services via the mass use of IT resources through which the company provides its services.
- Attempt to access email accounts of other users or to gain access to restricted areas of the company’s IT systems or third parties and, where relevant, extract information.
- Breach the intellectual or industrial property rights or confidentiality of information pertaining to the company or third parties.
- Forge the identity of another user, of public authorities or third parties.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, put at the disposal or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the content, unless with the authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights, or when legally permitted.
- Obtain data for public ends and transmit any type of publicity or communications for the purposes of selling to others or for other commercial purposes without previous request or consent.
The entire content of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology and software as well as its graphic design and source codes constitute a piece of work belonging to its respective owners, for which the rights of exploitation cannot be granted to any user, beyond that which is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
Ultimately, users who access this website are permitted to view its content and, where applicable, make authorised private copies, as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently issued to third parties, nor installed on web servers, nor subject to any kind of exploitation.
Similarly all brands, trading names or any type of distinct symbols which may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners and users do not have rights to use of any of these.
Public distribution, modification, granting or communication of the content and any other action which has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the rights to exploitation is prohibited.
Establishment of a hyperlink does not in any case imply the existence of a relationship between the company and the proprietor of the linked website, nor the acceptance or approval by the company of its contents or services. Parties who propose to establish a hyperlink must first apply for written authorisation from the company. In all cases, the hyperlink solely permits access to the landing page of our website. Similarly parties must refrain from making false or inexact declarations or statements about the company, or including illicit content, the latter being contrary to good practice and public order.
The company shall not be responsible for the use made by any user of the material accessed through this website, nor for any actions taken based on these.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and there is no guarantee of access to all the content, or of its comprehensiveness, exactitude, validity, timeliness, or its appropriateness or usefulness for a specific objective.
The company excludes, to the extent permitted by legislation, any responsibility for loss and damage of all types arising from:
- Lack of access to the website or lack of veracity, exactitude, comprehensiveness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of errors and defects of any type in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored and made available to those who have accessed the website or the services it offers.
- The presence of viruses or other elements of malware in the content which can be produced by such alterations in the information systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Non-compliance with the law, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and the present legal advice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular and, as an illustrative example, the company shall not be held responsible for actions by third parties which breach the rights of intellectual or industrial property, personal honour, personal or family privacy or image rights.
Similarly, the company shall not be held responsible with regard to any information which is discovered outside of this website and which is not managed directly by our site administrator. The functioning of the links which appear on this site is exclusively for the purpose of informing the user about the existence of other sources which could expand the content offered by this website.
- PROCEEDINGS IN CASES OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In circumstances where any user or third party considers that any of the content and/or activities on the web pages included or accessible via the website www.lightirridiance.com are considered to have content which is illicit in nature they should notify firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying themselves, providing details of the alleged breach and expressly stating and providing an undertaking that the information provided is true and correct.
In respect of all issues of litigation relating to the company’s website, Spanish legislation will apply, reverting to the Judges and Tribunals of the jurisdiction where the company is located.
All notifications and communications between users are considered adequate, for all purposes, when carried out by means of postal mail, electronic mail or telephone. Users should contact the company via any of the aforementioned methods of contact outlined at the start of the present legal notice.
The present legal notice was reviewed in March 2021, thus there may be variations carried out up to its next review.