INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Since the entry into force of the modified «Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of users of all web pages which use non-essential cookies prior to the user navigating the page. The present policy was revised in March 2021, it being possible that variations will be included up to its next review.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other forms of technology are similar to local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels. They are tools used by Web servers to store and collect information about visitors to the site, as well as providing correct functioning of the site.
By means of the use of these devices the Web server is able to record some data relating to the user, such as their viewing preferences with regard to the pages from that server, name and password, products they are most interested in etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCLUDED COOKES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the informed consent of the user are those related to analysis, publicity and affiliation. Expressly excluded are those which are technical in nature as well as those necessary to the correct functioning of the website and the provision of services specifically requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: These are cookies which permit the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services which exist therein.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies which permit the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms for the purpose of improving the functionality of analysis of data utilised by the service users.
- Publicity cookies: These permit the optimal management of the publicity spaces which, where applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which announcements are shown.
- Publicity behaviour cookies: These are cookies which collect information about the personal preferences and choices of the user (retargeting) in order to allow the most efficient management of the publicity spaces which, where applicable, the editor has included in the website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided.
- Social cookies: These are established by social media platforms in services to enable content to be shared with your friends and networks. The social medial platforms have the capacity to track online activity outside the services. This may affect the content and messages which you see in other services viewed.
- Affiliate cookies: These enable monitoring of visits made from other websites, with which the website has established a partnership agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: These store numerical information in order to prevent protected data being vulnerable to malicious attack by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- Owned cookies: These are cookies which are sent to users’ terminal equipment from a piece of equipment or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies which are sent to users’ terminal equipment from a piece of equipment or domain which is not managed by the editor, rather by another entity which handles the data obtained via the cookies.
ACCORDING TO PERIOD OF RETENTION
- Session cookies: This is a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page.
- Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and handled during a determined period of time which is specified by the entity responsible for the cookie. This can vary from a few minutes to a number of years.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
INTEGRACION Y DISTRIBUCION COSMETICA S.R.L., is the responsible body for handling of personal data of the interested party and confirms that this information shall be handled in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulations 2016/679, dated 27 April 2016 (GDPR), which provides for the following in respect of data handling.
Purposes of handling: based on what is outlined in the Cookies section applying to this website.
Legalisation of handling: by consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1 GDPR).
Criteria for data retention: based on what is outlined in the Cookies section applying to this website.
Communication of data: This will not be communicated to third parties, except for cookies which are the property of third parties or when there is a legal obligation.
Rights which support the interested party
Right to withdraw consent at any time.
Right to access, rectification, portability and suppression of their data, of limitation and opposition to handling.
Right to appeal with the Regulating Authority (www.aepd.es) if it is considered that the handling is not in accordance with the rules in force.
Contact details for exercising of rights
INTEGRACION Y DISTRIBUCION COSMETICA S.R.L. POL. IND. SAPRELORCA NAVE 4 PARC, A-18, 30817 – 30800 LORCA (MURCIA). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR|
Tools and functionalities
|auditta.privacydriver.com||_adm||Used to monitor visitors to the website.||Session|
|audita.privacydriver.com||_lang||Protects the user’s language preferences for a website||15 days|
|audita.privacydriver.com||lang_app||An essential cookie for utilisation of website options and services||Session|
|audita.privacydriver.com||nif_validado||An essential cookie for utilisation of website options and services||Session|
|audita.privacydriver.com||opened_block_b||An essential cookie for utilisation of website options and services||Session|
|audita.privacydriver.com||opened_ERF||An essential cookie for utilisation of website options and services||Session|
|audita.privacydriver.com||PHPSESSID||Cookies generated by applications based on PHP language. This relates to a general use identifier for purpose of maintaining the variables in the user’s session. Normally it is a number generated at random as its use can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a session initiated when the user is between pages.||Session|
|audita.privacydriver.com||s_id_menu_line||Shows the menu line of the ID.||Session|
|audita.privacydriver.com||s_id_section_admin||Enables the administrator ID to be established||Session|
|audita.privacydriver.com||s_in_trash||An essential cookie for utilisation of website options and services||Session|
|audita.privacydriver.com||s_role||Enables multiple functions||Session|
|google.com||_secure-3PSIDCC||An essential cookie for utilisation of website options and services||1 year|
|google.com||CONSENT||Tracking of consent for Google cookies||17 years|
|google.com||SEARCH_SAMESITE||Samesite prevents the navigator sending this cookie together with requests between sites. The main objective is to mitigate leaks of information. It also provides some protection against attacks against sites by means of falsified requests.||6 months|
|youtube.com||_Secure-3PSIDCC||An essential cookie for utilisation of website options and services||1 year|
|youtube.com||CONSENT||Tracking of consent for Google cookies||17 years|
|youtube.com||YSC||Registers a unique identification to maintain statistics on which Youtube videos users have viewed.||Session|
|google.com||_Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to deliver the most relevant notifications for you and your interests||2 years|
|google.com||_Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver the most relevant notifications for you and your interests||2 years|
|youtube.com||_Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to deliver the most relevant notifications for you and your interests||2 years|
|youtube.com||_Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver the most relevant notifications for you and your interests||2 years|
|google.com||1P_JAR||These cookies are established via embedded Youtube videos. They register anonymous statistical data, for example, how many times the video is reproduced and the configurations use for the reproduction.||1 month|
|google.com||APISID||Downloads certain Google tools and protects certain preferences, for example the number of search results per page and activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjusts the notifications which appear in the Google search.||2 years|
|google.com||HSID||Downloads certain Google tools and protects certain preferences, for example the number of search results per page and activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjusts the notifications which appear in the Google search.||2 years|
|google.com||NID||These cookies are used to gather statistics from the website and track the conversion rates and personalisation of Google notifications.||7 months|
|google.com||SAPISID||Downloads certain Google tools and protects certain preferences, for example the number of search results per page and activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjusts the notifications which appear in the Google search.||2 years|
|youtube.com||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Aims to estimate the bandwidth of users on Youtube pages with integrated videos.||6 months|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External providers of this website:
|COOKIE CONFIGURATION PANEL
This panel enables configuration of the cookies which the website can install in your navigator. These are technical or functional cookies, necessary for navigation and utilisation of the different services offered.
Panel of Cookies
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE NAVIGATOR
|Eliminate cookies from the device||The cookies that are already on a device can be eliminated by erasing the history of the navigator, whereby the cookies of all websites visited are deleted. However, part of the information maintained can also be lost, for example, data for initiating the session or website preferences.|
|Manage specific cookies from the site||To have more precise control over specific cookies of each site, users can adjust their privacy configuration and cookies in the navigator.|
|Blocking cookies||Although the majority of modern navigators can be configured to avoid cookies being installed in the devices, that can require the manual adjustment of specific preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and characteristics may not function correctly (for example, logging into a session with profile).
|HOW TO ELIMINATE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON NAVIGATORS
|Internet Explorer, Version 11
|Firefox, Version 65.0.1
|Safari, Version 5.1